Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Inside UCS

 Trooper was reading the comments and noticed someone from College Station posted a comment. I want to thank the individual for posting a comment explaining the inner workings of UCS.  (If you have not read the comment please go here to read the comment I am talking about)  Since I am located in Dayton, I only hear rumors and ideas from people about College Station. Many of the comments are about how great people are treated in C/S, due to this is Bob's baby. This comment brings a new light on C/S for me. Thanks for the insight.  We don't get to hear too much from our brothers and sisters in C/S directly and uncensored. I always knew there were people down there, that did not like Bob just never heard from them.  Yes many of the former ReyRey associates don't care for Rob Nalley, Carlan Cooper and Tommy Barras either.  I have to agree totally with the poster that Bob really does not know his employees are unhappy, due to the fact these 3 shield Bob from the information. I agree that if someone was to get close enough to Bob to tell him, one of these 3 would stop them in a heartbeat.  Please if you have any more information from C/S, please post it in the comments as  is always trying to learn what is new, south of Dayton.

No comments:

Post a Comment