Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Greatest Company until Bob Brockman took over

I love it. I did a google search for Reynolds and Bob Brockman. I find a weblink to Great Growing Company until Bob Brockman took over.

That is a great read. I will re-post in case some people can not get to the website.

Where do I start ... After hours "desk inspections" by management, no raises for years and years, The CEO would call "all hands meetings" to tell us who to vote for in local and national elections, upper management wears badges that say "EXECUTIVE" on their shirt so employees can show appropriate respect, no hard drives - everything is stored on common drives so it can be "reviewed" in case someone decides to do some…

Obviously this was written by a Bob Brockman fan. Someone that really looks up to the dude. Give me a break. They monitor websites and if your resume is on it, you are terminated. No fear there. Way to treat people with respect. I have tons of horror stories about the inside of Reynolds which I will share in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment