Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bob Brockmans House

If you care and you want to see pics of his house and where he lives.

 Bob's Brockman house
 http://alturl.com/gmaq

You can use street view to look at it. Rumor has it when The Trooper put the house on the website Bob became mad. He went after The Trooper, the difference is he can come after me. No big deal. I can shut the blog down and make another blog.

See I am behind the TOR network, so my internet IP changes every few minutes. Unless Bobo has someone who works for the NSA, I think I am safe.

Another rumor is Bob also requested all these sites to remove links to his house. If you try and search for it in Google Maps it comes up and says can not display. I still have the orginal links which is what I posted above. If you have others, email me and I will update this blog.

Keep in mind this country was founded on Freedom of Speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment