Monday, August 17, 2015

Brockman still wins - unbelievable

I am amazed Reynolds is still alive and kicking. I knew it would take a long time to piss off the dealerships, but I figured once the flood gates opened it would not be long before the great boat has sank.

I guess Bob has a few tricks still up his sleeves.

Long term contracts - stop the dealers from moving an inch. He screws them by locking them into deals they can not get out of. I guess the only thing the dealers can do is try and wait out Mr. Brockman. He might die evenually and the long term deals might go away... Only time will tell.

I was talking to a dealership the other day and they told me they would never do business again with Bob Brockman. I looked at the phone system they were using, and it was Who's Calling. I looked around at the showroom and saw KeyTrak. I laughed and told the dealership you are still doing business with Bob Brockman. Sure you are an ADP dealership, but running those 2 products are owned by Brockman. They could not believe it. I bet if I looked deeper they might be using other products that are owned by him as well.

Bob reminds me of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. Bob is in his home rubbing his two hands together and laughing. Scary part is Mr. Burns kindof looks like Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment