Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Change My Outlook

 After reading the comments, someone was nice enough to point out that this blog is depressing.  Believe it or not I agree.  My mother once told me, if things are not making you happy do something about it. "Change or be a miserable bastard all your life, the choice is yours. If you choose to be miserable that is your problem."  It is tough to wake up every morning and put on a happy face. I for one, have failed at it miserably.  So I plan on turning over a new leaf. I am going to attempt to post better things to this blog.  I for one have been following these blogs since day one. I personally think they are a great spot for people to discuss feelings and emotions, however it can become depressing when there is nothing good ever posted.  I am going to attempt to change that. (Keep in mind that information within Reynolds is very limited now, so this is going to be a tough thing to do)  If anyone has good things happening within Reynolds please email me or post it to the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment