Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Peace or Piece of Sh_t

 Happy 4th to all URey associates.  We have been hearing an opinion from a person named: "Peace".  Believe it or not some of the opinions of "peace" I agree with (most I don't). I agree with the fact that, when Bob acquired all the stock from Reynolds it was an acquisition, not a merger. Forget what the news articles were saying. It was a takeover, plain and simple.  I also know sales are in the tank. I don't know if that is due to the crappy economy or the crappy owner. I think both things are not helping out. I don't know of any KO's from ADP in the last 30 days. I did hear that a number of dealers left for ADP or Arkona.  Someone ("not peace") has told a dealer they might want to keep there ERA system up and running while they make the move to Arkona. I personally have talked to many dealers before and after they changed DMS providers. I can not name a single one that has moved successfully or has liked the new system they are on, however with that said I don't see them rushing back either. I believe most dealers are grinning and bearing it. They would rather deal with a crappy DMS than with Bob. (just my 2 cents because that is all it is worth).  I do believe the mass employee killing is BS. Rey was always spreading rumors, even before Bob took the ship over. I will say that the rumor mill is much higher these days because there is no internal communication with the employees on how things are progressing. We are told to keep our heads down and just work. Don't ask questions and don't make waves. If you do, there is a big axe with your name written on it. (just another crappy opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment