Monday, July 13, 2015

Under the skin

One thing I have learned over the years. Bob Brockman hates people communicating. He wants to control everything. When I say everything I mean every...fing...thing.

One of the reasons he went after The Trooper was because he/she was exposing so much of Brockman's world. It was like shining a light on the little cockroach.

He likes to be a mysterious person hiding in the shadows. He even claims not to be a public figure, even though every single person in the automotive field knows who/what he is.


If Brockman could control the internet he would. He would shut the whole thing down (of course the music, movie, stock industry, and others would like it shutdown as well). The problem is the internet is so large that he can not control it. He can not stop people from communicating on blogs or in forums. In the old days he could sue the hell out of people such as NADA surveys and scare them into submission.

I want to get under the skin of Mr. Brockman. It is only a matter of time before he sues Google again. Notice my IP address on the right keeps changing. I am in a different location every 15 minutes. Good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment