Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Question about Houston?

  First let me say, I am sorry for putting the comments below in the same post as the condolences.  I am glad someone pointed out the fact I was not respectful, and I apologize.   has received an email that has a question for everyone and maybe someone might know the answer.  Here is a portion of the email: "I spoke with a Houston Plant associate the other day and in a somewhat awkward conversation, he mentioned that the majority of people working at the Houston Plant are going to be let go before Christmas. Any truth to this?"  At first I said to myself, no way. Bob would not mess with his baby from Texas. Then I started thinking (I know, it is a bad idea sometimes for me to think). Wait a second, Bob is greedy and I don't trust Bob, I believe he would throw the UCS employees under the bus just as quickly as he did the Rey employees to make a few bucks. Power is not selling, and I don't think Bob cares about people. All he knows is how to line his own pockets. Heck I could see him dumping good UCS employees to stay profitable, while he loses Power customers.  In my opinion the only people that are "semi-safe" is Bob's inner circle, everyone else within UCS/Reynolds can be whacked for no reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment