Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Welcome DiversiForm!

Trooper wants to personally send a warm "Welcome" to our new brothers and sisters in DiversiForm, Inc (DFI).   gets a lot of emails, some good and some well not so good (you get the idea).  Anyway I got an email that I felt was worthy of passing along. Here is the email unedited and anonymous.  Let us welcome DFI to the URey culture. I'm having to stay anonymous here, but I'm one of about 30 or so employees at DiversiForm, Inc (DFI). We recently learned that Reynolds bought DFI. Reading this blog and the blog from others outside ReyRey on www.indeed.com I'm very uncertain what to expect. Most of us have been with DFI for many, many years and have been well cared for. DFI has been really good to us and us to DFI. Supposedly Reynold's coming to us in about a month with some kind of employee retention agreement. Many of us assumed that we'd be offered an incentive to stay for the duration of the transition then PERHAPS laid off with some semblance of a severance package. I think I hear you guys laughing now. Do any of you have any advise? Forewarnings? Insider murmurs of what's happening? Anything? Thanks Uncertain at DFI

No comments:

Post a Comment