Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Opinions

 Well  has had many thoughts lately. (I know this is hard to imagine)  I am going to share a few of my thoughts with you and you can agree or disagree.  We all know that URey does not care about market share. They only care about profitability. Someone posted that Bob is very predictable. I believe that to be true as well. I believe you are seeing URey change contracts to long term, however many dealers are running away to other vendors. As stated above market share is worthless, only profitability.  Along those lines Bob will start working to purge employees to get under the cost factor.  As customers leave so will employees.  No one knows who will run URey when Bob is gone. Sure he is 65-68 years old, but he will run URey until he is in his late 70's. I believe after he is gone a few of the "inner circle" will run URey's day to day operation. Of course that will be the final nail in the coffin, because some of Bob's "inner circle" is worse than he is.  Here are some of the rumors I am hearing. Bob is working 12-18 hours a day at his house in Texas. I heard a rumor of someone close to Bob, that said he has a office in his basement. He has 3-4 monitors on his computer and watches everything.  I also believe he is going to get out of the public eye and go back to being more private. He hardly comes to Dayton anymore, from what I am hearing/seeing. Bob will ride off the residue of the contracts until they are depleted. At that time he won't care what happens to URey or any individuals under him. He will set aside some money for a few close personal people, outside that everyone else will be thrown to the wolves.  This gets very depressing, when we were at one-time a great company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment