Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New Website

I received an email from an old friend, by the name of Hedgehog (pictured on left for those of you that might remember him). He ran the first ReynoldsAlumni blog. Trying to re-unite past and present Reynolds associates.  It was a pretty successful blog, with lots of people visiting it on a daily basis. Over time the blog became to much for Hedgehog to run so he turned the blog over to someone else to run. (I believe InnocentByStander)  I am truly honored to have received an email from the person who got all this started.  Anyway the email from the Hedgehog said - "There is a new site featured in today's Wall St. Journal that could be of interest to current - and former R&R employees."  www.glassdoor.com  This is a unique website. I went out looking at this site.  You can stay anonymous, but you can rate the company you work for. All the big companies have been rated. All the way from how much money, to how good/bad management is. If you get some time this weekend please check out the website, because I believe it is pretty cool.  However I did run into a few issues with the site. The search did not work, and a few links had problems. I noticed the site name in the top left corner, said it was "beta". So beware, of some issues, but I believe they will continue to work on it.  Let me know how the site worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment