Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wake Up Trooper...

 Trooper needs to wake up and smell the coffee.  I feel like I am in the middle of a nightmare, and I can not wake up. It is a very strange feeling.  I hear a rumor in the hallway, and say to myself "No way is that ever going to happen. That person is full of crap." Next thing I know a new policy is being put into place and I say - "I'll be damned."  I understand change in big corporations, but some days I wonder if I am dreaming them or are they reality. I wonder if they are ever going to slow down some of these wacky policies? I think to myself is Reynolds ever going to become a leader again? I guess I am shell shocked by all of this and don't know which way to turn. Then I say to myself I am just having a nightmare I will wake up shortly.  On the right side of the page I added a new section called Office Humor. I need to laugh sometimes, or I will go crazy. I figured a few of you could use a quick laugh as well. I will update this section as much as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment