Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Very Quiet

Yours Truly is still here (barely)  It has been really quiet this last month. Not much really happening other than people keeping there heads down and trying to stay quiet.  It seems that a few of the layoffs, that have been mentioned in the comments section are accurate. I do not know if these are because of reduced workload, or just crappy employees so URey eliminated them.  I will say personally I have kept my head low, which is fine by me. About the only thing I am hearing is everyone talking about this week's football game between OSU and USC. I personally don't care either way. I am sure the comments will have a few fans showing there support.  I do have a question for our friends in Houston. Has there been any sign of reduction in employess? Meaning is the business slow or has it been relatively steady with Power? From what I can gather, you are very steady with Power at the moment and have not had any layoffs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment