Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sinking Ship?!?

 I know I try and stay positive, but it is tough with the economy, customers, and management.   receives lots of emails. I received one from a previous associate who wants to stay anonymous. He had some interesting thoughts about the state of Reynolds. "The question came up as to whether ANY company, can claim to 'love' their customers, while not 'loving' their employees? We concluded that you can not. this premise needs to considered both by employees (current and prospective) as well as customers (current and prospective). This employee/customer sword cuts both ways and no matter how you look at it, bobo only loves himself." It is a very good point. With the reduction of employees at URey, I have to question how long I will be there.  I have said this before, that I am keeping my head low and watching the bullets fly over. Each day I wake up not knowing if I am going to have a job. What is really scaring is the people sitting on the right and left of me are dropping like flies. I am just wondering if there is a bullet with my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment