Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Welcome CRC!

 I have received emails asking if CRC is now owned by Reynolds. Please refer to the logo on the left. What do you think?  If you want more information about CRC please visit there website Now I think I answered those questions...  Yes quite a few of our fellow associates were let go just recently. It is quite a loss, because many of the associates were very good. Someone in the comments section said "WTF?". I agree completely. I don't understand it, other than economic times I guess???  From the rumor mill, I am hearing about another 100 employees between now and end of year. Sometimes the number is lower and sometimes higher depending on who you ask.  What I don't get is why is Reynolds buying competitors, when the market is this bad? Meaning we are losing dealers, dealers are closing, OEM's are struggling, and Reynolds is buying out competitors? WTF again.  Wouldn't it be smarter to save the existing base, rather than let the whole thing deplete?  If I did not see this with both eyes, I would have never believed this to be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment