Wednesday, July 1, 2015

State of Reynolds?

 Trooper  has more questions for everyone in internet land.  What is the state of Reynolds financial?  Before you answer keep in mind it is a privately held corporation. Only one person really knows the answer, in my opinion.  I have received several emails from people, who are saying the company is doing fine. Why don't I post great things about Reynolds?  My answer to them is I am not sure Reynolds is doing great. Sure if you ask upper management they are going to tell you everything is fine. Lots of cash, customers, etc. "Sure the base is dwindling, but not a pace to be concerned about. Reynolds is at exact rate of overall  growth in the automotive market." - This was quoted to me by a manager.  Do you think the people at AIG, Bear Sterns, or Enron seen it coming? Do you believe there management was telling them it was going great?  Bigger companies than Reynolds have fallen, and are no longer in business.  Can someone please confirm for me. I believe Goldman Sach's was one of the investors in the Reynolds / UCS merger. If that is the case and my memory serves me well, what is the stability of the money from Goldman Sach's? Wasn't that company named as part of the $700 billion bailout?

No comments:

Post a Comment