Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Layoffs and More Layoffs

 I have received emails from people asking if I know which areas are going to be targeted next.   has no more information than most of you, however I am hearing that a round of axing is coming to the FE's.  It feels like each day I show up and don't know if that is the day the axe will fall on me. I feel like I have a huge target on my back. I feel bad when I know someone who gets the axe, but then I think to myself "Thank god it was not me."  I feel like people are getting whacked next to me, and I am next. I am just trying to keep my head down so the bullets pass overhead. Figuring if I can stay low, I might not be the next one to go.  This is not fun. It has to be playing havoc on my mind and body. I am not sleeping well at night and I am sure I am not as happy of a person to be around.  I hear of people getting fed up with all the crap and leaving.  Is anyone else feeling the same way or is it just me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment