Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Holidays at Camp URey

Trooper  wishes everyone a Happy Holiday no matter who you are.  First  has been fighting a cold and has been under the weather for a few days, so I had a lot of catching up to do on the blog.  Wow a lot happened when I was out a few days last week.  We had interesting posts from our friends in the warm south. Sounds like nothing is happening down there. No major layoffs yet, but from the sounds of it they are going to get there Christmas package in the mail.  Here in the North Pole, we have lost many associates due to Santa Bob delivering around the holidays like he normally does. If my crappy memory serves me correctly, I believe last year we lost quite a few around the holidays as well. Thanks Bobo for letting people go around the holidays, which really shows your true holiday spirit.  There was an interesting post from someone that was explaining Bobo wants to eliminate both companies when Obama takes office. I would like to know more about that. This is the first I have heard of a rumor like that. The more I thought about it (which is scary by itself) makes sense to get out from under the huge debt. How that would actually work, is over my head. Still interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment