Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Rumors & Rumors At Reynolds & Reynolds

 It is quite funny. I said in my last post I was going to post only positive things within URey. Next thing I know my email box is filled with rumors and negative posts.  Many associates want me to post how much they hate Bob or Fin. I have not posted those because I am trying to keep this a more positive outlook.  I for one have felt much better about myself and feelings toward the company. Sure there are crappy days, but it does no one any good complaining about it all day. I am sleeping better and have a much more positive outlook on life. (at least I think I do) Maybe I drank the koolaid or maybe I am just getting old.  I do know that when I am more positive, I seem to get more done in a day. Also I have noticed that more job interviews have come my way. Maybe it is luck or maybe it is because I changed my attitude.  Yes the rumor mill is chucked full of crap. Some of it you see in the comments section.  Obviously "Bitter Boy" has created many friends on this site. I was having lunch the other day and overheard a comment about diapers and the blog. I wanted to bust out laughing because how some of this information spreads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment