Monday, June 29, 2015

Bad Economy

 Well  still exists for a moment. I somehow survived the last wave of attacks and I am still around. Of course, we never know what is in store for us tomorrow.  I feel like URey is a big ship at sea and we are in the middle of a huge storm. I feel like either jumping off, tossing my cookies, or going below and just take whatever is thrown at me.  I have had conversations with other associates and they seem to feel the same way, so I know I am not alone on this.  Someone had a good comment about things that might have been recorded in audio format, since Bobo never writes anything down. If anyone has a MP3 (audio) file they want me to post anonymously please send it to me. I can upload it to the blog site so everyone can link to it and listen anonymously.  One thing I have learned is Bobo sure is one paranoid dude. I could not believe the lengths he goes through to secure the email server. I knew he was paranoid, but I did not know that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment