Monday, June 29, 2015

Bobo The Bully

 I have received quite a few emails from fellow associates who have expressed the fact that Bobo is justified in some of the lawsuits.  Actually I have emailed some of you and have agreed with some of the legal tactics Bobo uses.  There is an interesting re-occurring theme to the emails. What everyone keeps saying is Bobo is just a big bully with deep pockets.  In my opinion Bobo does not have great products, nor does he possess great leadership. What he has is a monster legal team with very deep pockets.  Now days in America this is how we increase wealth and power. Instead of making better products and competing in the workplace Bobo uses his wealth to squash competition.  So yes maybe I overreacted to some of the lawsuits going on, but for Bobo to squash dealers, competitors, and employees is morally not right.  Tell me if my opinions match yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment