Monday, June 29, 2015

Loss of many associates...

 By now I am sure you have heard the bad news. The axe fell and many of my co-workers are out of a job. I feel sorry for them, and wish them the best.  Some of the people on the list, I did not know and a few I only knew by name. Some of my friends, I did not even get a chance to say goodbye.  The really scary part, is not knowing if you are next on the list. When you see the person next to you, across from you, behind you all get taken out by the axe, you have to wonder when is it going to be my turn.  Keep in mind I am *NOT* defending Bobo, but how much of this is related to the auto industry? I know many people on this blog will blame Bobo completely, and I am not saying that he is not to blame for some of this.  How much is caused by dealer's downsizing, competition in the market, automotive companies struggling, poor credit, etc? I am sure everyone is saying I am drinking the koolaid, but I did some research.  Look at ADP there stock is way down. Arkona stock has fell. GM, Ford, Chrylser stock is in the dumps. A lot of people in America have serious credit issues. The housing market is crap. The banks are struggling to stay alive.  If Reynolds was still public traded, I guarantee the axe would have come down across the board many times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment