Monday, June 29, 2015

TGIF - Rumors


 TGIF - I need a break.  Lots of rumors flying around about more layoffs coming. I have heard everyone from sales to TAC associates will be reduced. Of course not really sure if the rumors are true. All I know is I come into work and see if I recognize any faces. If I see a face I know, I know that person made it another day.  I had a fellow associate ask me the other day if "John Doe" was still at URey? The only way to answer that question is with another question. Have you seen him today? If the answer is no, then "John Doe" might not be with us anymore.  Someone made a comment about how many dealers URey has. Sure we started out at 11k, but with economy, Bobo haters, and normal competition, we are down to 8k. At first this number did not sound correct, but the more checking I did, it seems to be pretty accurate (well about as accurate as asking other associates can be). Keep in mind I have no way of actually knowing how many dealers URey has. Just asking different associates, I can make a decent guess.  The other day I had a dealer on the phone refer to this blog. Of course I was shocked  to think this dealer read the blog. I was in a meeting and wanted to bring up a topic I read on this blog, but since no one internally is supposed to be on blog sites, I  kept my mouth shut. It is amazing the amount of information shared on this blog and who is reading.  Sure you are still going to get garbage posts, even with me filtering. Although not everything is garbage...

No comments:

Post a Comment