Monday, June 29, 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I have been wanting to wish people a Merry Christmas for quite some time now. The problem is I was told by many people that it is against company policy because I might offend someone. I was told the safe thing to say is Happy Holidays.   is hoping that Reynolds will continue to be a dominate player in the dealer market share.  believes in Reynolds and will continue to hold out hope that everything will work out. I have been working at Reynolds for more than 10 years, and I would really hate to see it all go down the tubes. I enjoy the people I work with, and there are some really smart people that work at Reynolds.  I like to think and stay positive, that Bob Brockman will NOT destroy everything that made Reynolds a great place to work.  If you have not seen the video interviews with Bob Brockman I would suggest you watch them. They are very interesting. Some of the things I believe and some of it I think Bob is full of crap. You decide for yourself. I will post the other 2 videos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment