Monday, June 29, 2015

GM & Chrysler Axe

 Let me be the first to say say sorry to so many of the beloved dealerships that got the axe.  Many of these dealers I knew from years of talking with them. I am sadden to see GM and Chrysler dealers getting the axe this way. I wish things could have been worked out differently.  It is sort of deja vu, the similarities between the dealers getting the axe and the way many Reynolds associates get the axe. Here one day and gone the next.  I am sure many more Reynolds associates will be shown the door, now that quite a few Reynolds dealers are not going to be in business next year.  I have a question with all the dealers going out of business what does this do to ADP and Arkona? Meaning if Reynolds is reducing head count, what is happening within the competitors ranks? Surely they too must reduce, and I am sure someone has created a blog about it. I looked on the web, but could not find anything.  If anyone knows of a blog or website with ADP or Arkona employees let me know. I am curious how their dealer base is going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment