Monday, June 29, 2015

Bankruptcy rumor circulating

  has been receiving emails from different sources.  This is not looking good for URey. I for one still need a job and a paycheck, but I always feel people should know what I am hearing.  I am so low on the food chain, they call me bait. I have no ability to change the direction or have any controls over the ship. I can only sit on the sidelines and watch it unfold, like many of my fellow associates. I still feel getting information posted is best for everyone involved. I really hope they can turn this around. Please don't shoot the messenger.  Here is one email. Watch closely this week for another post (I want to verify it is valid before posting here). If the next post is true, I will have documentation everyone can download and view for themselves. a quick bankruptcy is the only hope, if brockman succeeds everyone at Reynolds is doomed to be fired.  Brockman is trying to transition all back to Texas and all onto power, of he is successful and doesn't go bankrupt he will eventually shut all era operations down and pink slip everyone.  But I'd he falters under His debt load and the bank seizes the assets they will not look to unhook era instead they will unhook power.  Only brockman is arrogant enough to try and force thousands to switch to power instead of hundreds switching to era.  I trust you to publish whatever you want on this.  There is a report from moodys concerning the heavy debt load and the danger Reynolds is facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment