Monday, June 29, 2015

Making news

 Well fellow bloggers we have made some news.   has received an email from a news source trying to document what has been happening to URey.  They are asking for some help. They need to know if the 140 or so layoffs are documented anywhere. Does anyone have an email or a copy of a memo. They would write up a story, but they can not take anonymous postings, as source. They are not going to use anyone's name they just need to have everything documented.   has looked through everything I own and have nothing. This is not a big surprise, because I have no information. I hear and see nothing, because I am kept in the dark on everything. I would like to help, but feel I am useless. So if you want, you can email me and I will pass along the information to the news source.  On another note, I am surprised by the number of postings we are seeing from Texas. I am also glad to hear from people from Bob's other companies, such as Who's calling and Diveriforms. Welcome to the party, because are in for a long ride.  I was thinking the other day (don't laugh). All these years Bob ran all his companies this way. I would have never guessed, that so many lives were affected by this guy. Think before Reynolds this guy was only destroying hundreds of lives on a daily basis. Now he destroys thousands of lives on a daily basis. I guess we are making progress... 

No comments:

Post a Comment