Monday, June 29, 2015

Trooper asleep at the wheel

Trooper has been asleep. (actually hiding under my desk)  I have many stories to post, but have not had the time to post them. I apologize to everyone who sent me an email, and I have not either responded or posted your information. I will have my work cut out for me over the next couple of weeks.  Ok onto the stories.  received an email from a fellow UCS employee out of Houston. (we don't get too many of those stories)  Without posting the story because it would tell everyone who this person was, I will try and explain. This person explained how they were let go, and let me tell you I was shocked. First of all we don't hear from too many being let go out of Houston, but this happened. I thought Bobo was treating Dayton terrible, this guy does not discriminate at all. He treated his fellow Texas crew just as bad, if not worse.  I thought since UCS was his home and POWER was his baby, that he was a little easier on the people in the south. Well  was wrong again. He does not care who you are or what you have done for him, "NO ONE IS SAFE." 

No comments:

Post a Comment