Monday, June 29, 2015

Layoff news

 Informed Source: Senior Bobo person lets it slip that Houston/Dayton layoffs likely. Timing apparently undecided. *   received an email from a very creditable source. This individual has been working with senior DCS/Reynolds, and it seems layoffs are on the horizon.  More from the same email "The happy thought of us knowing about layoffs, and obviously looking forward to potentially fighting them, probably caused the 'The Pucker Factor' to go through the roof in the executive suite."  In more news it looks like the moderation of comments is working well. It seems the people visiting the site, have voted so I will continue to moderate. It does take more resources, but it cuts down on the crap postings (although I have to still read them).  I have learned that there seems to be a small group of individual(s) that hate the moderation and me. They continue to send crap to the comments section, even though I will never post it (unbelievable). They have less of a life than I do.  I might be putting more time into the blog, then actually doing real work. All of this because URey does not allow any communication to occur within its walls. So everyone has to come to a blog to learn what is happening within URey (unbelievable).

No comments:

Post a Comment