Monday, June 29, 2015

New updates


 Hello everyone.  Lots of new updates done to the blog. Added on the right side of the form is a new link for the blog. It allows you to consume the blog now with FeedReader. The previous blog was only on Google's Blogger, now it is also part of Google's FeedBurner as well. This will allow people to use there favorite FeedReader to see the blog. (I had a few emails from associates trying to read the blog from there blackberry, now it should be available)  Ok in other news...  We had 140 votes for Bobo's overall plan for URey. One thing to learn from the voting, it seems there is a wide variety of opinions about Bobo.  There was an interesting comment, how URey recently lost a court battle against Arkona. See previous post comments.  I recently had a thought (I know it scares some of you). If Bobo's inner circle is on the blog posting, why do they stay anonymous? It is not like they are going to get into trouble. On top of that they might get a pat on the back from Bobo for constantly defending his ideas, policies, and procedures.  If I were part of Bobo's inner circle (which I am not) I would be proud to be able to use my name on a blog site. Especially so everyone knows it is me, and they can not do anything about it. We all know they like to brown nose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment