Monday, June 29, 2015

Daily rumors flying...


 Hello fellow associates, dealerships, and Bobo.  It seems everyday I hear a new rumor and I have become so numb I don't know what is real and what is fake anymore. I could post the rumors up here on the blog, but then that would just add more rumors.  I hear everything from Reynolds is going out of business, to  Bobo is selling the company. One day I hear we are moving to Texas and the next day I hear College Station is moving to Dayton. Another rumor is Bobo is getting a divorce and everything must go.  I often wonder if I should post anything about layoffs. Then again a lot of that is rumor, and once again I have no clue what is happening.  I sat back the other night and did some thinking (don't worry I only think twice a year). I wonder if Bobo wants the rumor mill to run rampant. Is this his business model? How does having a rampant rumor mill help productivity?  Don't get me wrong every business has a rumor mill. It seems in Bobo's case he wants the rumor mill to be extremely large so employees have no clue what is true and what is false.  The other day I was talking to a dealership and they were explaining something new. I did some checking and it seems everyone I asked had no clue. A few associates told me this was a rumor and the policy has not been implemented. Another associate told me this policy is being written, but has not been released public, yet the dealership heard about it. I don't know if I am coming or going. I have no clue what is real anymore. Is it just me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment