Monday, June 29, 2015

Important Announcement

Trooper   received an alarming email from a fellow associate who wishes to be kept anonymous. I receive a lot of emails, but this one seemed really worth posting to the site. Please read the information below because it effects everyone with a 401k working at Reynolds.   has not checked his account yet, but will do so very shortly.  The following is exactly what was emailed directly to me: "MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKETS by anonymous I called JP Morgan (1-800-345-2345) and got the balance of my 401k that was transferred to Fidelity. Then I called Fidelity (1-800-835-5097) to find out my starting balance. Low and behold it was over $2000 LESS. Fidelity had no explanation, so I called JP Morgan. They passed me to someone at Reynolds who said that Fidelity charged transfer fees but could not tell me exactly how much the fees were - fees that Fidelity did not mention when I called them. (Transfer fees are listed in the "Accelerate Your Future" brochure, but I can't find anyone who can tell me specifically what the dollar amounts are.) My balance at Fidelity today is down over 10% from the transfer balance from JP Morgan - by tomorrow I may have nothing left if the Dow keeps dropping. SO CHECK YOUR FUND BALANCE and add the FEES to the ever-increasing creative ways that Bob finds to cut our income. By the way - here's a new site posting job questions regarding Reynolds - let's help the youngsters out there know what they are getting themselves into - Please review your 401k, and post whether or not your 401k has been effected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment