Monday, June 29, 2015

History in the making

I had a trip down memory lane.  I decided to go back and look at previous posts I have made. Looking to see if things I (or others) predicted came true.  I came across a post from way back. It is an interview with Bob Brockman, right after the merger/hostile takeover. He shares his thoughts about competition. If you missed it you can watch it here I know many are thinking  has drank the koolaid, and they are probably right. The really sad thing is Bob predicted this market was only going to shrink. The guy has the ability to predict certain things, and it is kindof scary. Don't get me wrong I think he makes a lot of really stupid decisions as well.  So here is the question of the day. "Is Bobo really smart at prediciting certain things, or does he make so many decisions that it is only natural for him to get a few right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment