Monday, June 29, 2015

NADA Is Coming Soon

   It is that time of year again. Will this year's NADA be as big of flop for Reynolds as the previous year?   Only time will tell. I know I am hearing from dealers who are worried over contracts. Many are saying they want to jump ship to either ADP or Arkona. The problem is Arkona is not really a mature product yet. Many of the dealers that have made the switch from ADP or Reynolds to Arkona are experiencing difficulty. What does this mean to the overall Reynolds lifeline?  is not sure.   believes Reynolds can weather the storm of issues. No I am not drinking the Koolaid, and I have not been Bob brainwashed. I believe the company will shrink to a point of profitability. The real question is how small of a company will Reynolds become?  Hopefully NADA will give some insight to the new competitors such as Microsoft, SAP, and  Oracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment