Monday, June 29, 2015

More on censorship

 I will continue to censor the blog comments, it seems to working very well. (Votes are in favor of censorship)  Need to explain a few things on moderating comments, so I can answer some of the questions coming in. ol>li>I can not modify a comment. I can only publish or reject the comment. (I am being accused of changing peoples comments, which I can not) If you send me a comment with a question I can not answer. The only thing I can do is publish or reject the comment, I can not reply. If you want to ask a question email me and I can reply. If you send in a comment that is 1/2 junk and 1/2 valid information I may not publish it. Yes it has valid information, but others do not want to hear all the junk. (Examples of junk toe sucking, drugs, vulgar language, diapers, etc). I can not modify the message removing the junk, I can only publish or reject the comment. I am seeing valid information, but have to reject quite a few comments because of stupid comments. If you want your comment posted please stop sending in junk in the comment. If you want your comment posted please follow the rules or it will be rejected. Whatever your comment is please make it pertain to URey. Even if your comment is nothing but an opinion I will publish it as long as it is about URey. /li>li>Our hit counts and visitors have increased quite a bit since moderation. Welcome new visitors. I want to thank everyone for sending in comments, without you the blog is not worth doing. It seems like the blog is gaining some ground. I have received emails and comments from more dealers and associates due to comment moderation.  Sorry for not doing this sooner, but I personally like "Freedom of Speech", but it did get out of control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment