Monday, June 29, 2015

Lawsuit Information

 Well  is researching information again.  I have been told a thousand times by former UCS management that URey does not lose in court.  Well I have found 2 documents that are public information, that I feel everyone will be interested in.  I moved both files to DataFileHost website so anyone can view or download them anonymously. Both documents are in PDF format. Feel free to download and view the documents.  Document #1: Shows that URey does lose in court, even though they will never admit to it. click here for doc1  Document #2: Shows the amount they lose in court. Wow that is a chunk of money. click here for doc2  Well I now believe Kemp Ford is Bobo's #1 enemy. They stood up to UCS and won. Good for them. They fought against Bobo the bully and beat him at his own game.  In my opinion about time someone is putting Bobo in his place. He can not treat employees, dealers, and OEM's the way he does and not except some repercussions.  I have talked with a few associates and they have told me that Bobo is spending a lot of time in court. I will have to keep my eye open for more court documents as they become public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment