Monday, June 29, 2015

Welcome February

 Well  still exists... I know many of my internet friends were wondering. I figured the logo to the left, sums it up.  I have been slammed by emails and comments. A lot of comments and questions in the last couple of weeks.  Let's address each item. 1. We had someone making a comment, that they had a digital recording of Bobo. Another anonymous post explained how the digital file could be uploaded for everyone to listen and still keep everyone anonymous. (we don't want anyone losing a job over this) 2. We have learned that Bobo is paranoid of everyone and everything. Actually I learned he is more paranoid than I previous thought. (unbelievable) 3. Another great comment was the amount of interest on $2.4B debt that Bobo assumed in the merger. The amount owed is a scary thing. I hope the ship stays afloat long enough so I can get into a life raft. 4. I never dreamed this blog would be a major communication tool between URey and there customers. I have learned that thousands of people each day are reading. Customers, competitors, and fellow employees. 5. We have learned that some of the fellow employees would like to buy back URey from evil Bobo and run the company. Never dreamed this would even be mentioned, and yet I overheard someone mention this in the hallway. Of course I don't believe that will ever happen, but then again I never thought Rey would be bought by UCS.  Basically summing everything up, I have come to the conclusion that  knows nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment