Monday, June 29, 2015

Blog comments

  Well  has received lots of emails and comments on censorship.  It seems everyone wants me to censor the comments and get rid of diaper comments, pooping, religion and other topics.  If you did not know already, I have been deleting comments that are complete junk and viruses. I am permanently deleting them so they do not even show up "as removed by administrator".  I have turn on comment moderation. How it works, if you leave a comment on the blog. It will email me and I will have to approve of this comment before it is made public.  It is still 100% anonymous, but it should help reduce the number of junk comments we are getting on the blog.  Warning - If your comment is not helpful, meaningful, or appropriate it will not go public. If you think the my comment moderation is too much please email me or send me a comment.  Let see if this will help control junk comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment