Monday, June 29, 2015

Off Topic

Trooper  now realizes that the last topic threw everyone off topic.  Since this is about Reynolds News and Information, I will attempt to get this train running the correct direction.  Ok - I still have my head down, trying not to draw too much attention. When attention gets drawn, it makes bullets fly and normally someone (mainly me) gets hurt.  Right now everything is running quietly within the walls of URey.  I personally have a tough time with the new data center being built. We let hundreds (I am being nice) of associates go because "we can not afford them due to economic downturn". Then the next thing I know I look out the window and see a $40 million dollar state of the art data center being built. I am glad they are investing in the future here in Dayton, but why let so many assoicates go?  On top of that there are huge data centers all over the world URey could use, but they choose to build there own. From a business point of view the payback is going to take a long time to recoupe. Unless there is some tax breaks or something I don't understand which is possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment