Monday, June 29, 2015

Lots of News... Labor Union Information

 Let me just say that I never thought I would see the day when GM filed for bankruptcy. It happens and I am hoping the best for all the people involved. (of course I never thought I would see the day when Reynolds would be bought by UCS)  We are living in difficult times indeed.  Let me give everyone some information about the blog stats. I have been watching the hit count. We average 900 hits a day (unique vistors). I am very impressed. When I started this thing I thought I could only get one or two people to listen to what I have to say. Little did I know we would have such an impact.  On another note. I have received lots of emails from associates and many I don't post. I have received an email from an associate and figured it was worth posting. Please read. A great number of employees in several locations are now working together to fight management's harassment and schemes against our customers.  Some are now talking to Union Organizers.  If we are going to go down, we might as well go down fighting!  If anyone else is interested, please let us know and we'll post the Union contact information.  All contacts with the Organizers will be CONFIDENTIAL!! Anyone interested is protected under the National Labor Relations Act and this could open Reynolds up to US Government action if they terminate people for such activity.  If anyone is interested you can send me an email and I will forward on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment