Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello and Welcome to the Reynolds Whistleblower blog



First of all let do some explaining...

I am not The Trooper, (but I know who he/she is). Reynolds (Bob Brockman) went after The Trooper to shutdown the blog. That worked for awhile, but the blog is back. I am different than The Trooper.

First - everything I do is a behind the TOR network.... (read about it here  https://www.torproject.org/)
If for some reason I get served a notice, I will post it here. Then I will shut down the blog (maybe) and start another new blog (of course on the TOR network). That way it will be in another country.

Second I will try and post as much as possible about the crappy business practices of Reynolds and Reynolds.

Things like: (but not limited to)
Treatment of dealerships
New software updates to limit dealers access
Great RCI news (worthless project)
ERAccess worthless updates
Anything that makes Bob Brockman mad I am willing to post

Of course you can always email me info as well - email me anonmyously at reynoldswhistleblower@gmail.com

Oh yeah - last but not least - I will attempt to post everything The Trooper had in the old blog. That should help google index the site (including pics of Bobo's house)



No comments:

Post a Comment