Monday, June 29, 2015

Hopefully Good News

 Well I am hoping the automotive market is starting to settle back down. I think we all need a little bit more stability in our careers.  I felt like I just went through a washing machine, and the final cycle was on spin. (hopefully I am now clean)  I am hoping the dealerships start to recover along with the economy. I know many fellow associates are still worried about layoffs. I have heard rumors of more layoffs coming, but I try not to live by the rumors. It only creates more stress in my life which I don't need at the moment.  I pray for you dealers to recover because our country needs to get back on there feet. I believe if the automotive market can recover some, it will create jobs for many. I think the auto manufactures are on a road to recovery as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment